- I offer both remote and face-to-face sessions.
- An initial consultation is paid only if we decide to have further sessions together, otherwise it is free of charge.
- Sessions cost between £65.00 and £120.00 (“sliding scale”) depending on your financial circumstances and this can be agreed upon starting therapy.
- Sessions last approximately 45-50 minutes. Depending on what is discussed, and usually later in the course of therapy, sometimes we may end a session on an important
question, conclusion or impasse - which might take us below or above the 45-minute mark.
- Therapy can be once weekly but we may meet more frequently if we agree that this may be more productive.
- I have a 48-hour notice cancellation policy. If we can reschedule a cancelled or missed session before your next regular one, you won’t be charged
for the cancellation. Generally I will insist to not miss sessions so we can keep the momentum of the therapy going. Holidays and emergencies are obviously an exception.
- You may also be able to pay for your sessions through your insurer (e.g. AXA).
I can offer remote sessions via telephone, Zoom, Skype or WhatsApp. For face to face appointments, unless both of us have been fully vaccinated I will only see clients
with masks or with a negative test.
I draw my information governance policy for remote sessions from the NHS guidelines and my COVID-19 policy from regulatory bodies of my profession and the