- My fee for an initial assessment is £65
and it can last from 45 to 60 minutes. Initial assessments are always face-to-face. Initial assessment fees are paid online/via bank transfer prior to the session. If the assessment fee is
not paid by the start of the day of the assessment, I may not be able to confirm your appointment.
- My standard fee for weekly on-going
sessions is £80 but concessions may be available. Sessions can last from 40 to 60 minutes, depending on the material explored each time. Sometimes session duration can vary in order to punctuate a
particularly important question, dilemma, or point of stuckness.
- Cancellations/ Missed Sessions
Policy: To avoid being charged for the session, please contact me at least 48 hours before the appointment time. If you miss an appointment or cancel within the 48 hour period
you will still be charged for the hour unless I can offer you another hour slot available within the same week.
- Remote sessions may be offered on a
- Fortnightly sessions are costed higher
than weekly sessions.
- There are concessions if you are a
- You may be self-funding or covered by
private healthcare insurance - I work with AXA.
- I accept referrals from GPs, psychiatrists and other mental health